What is DAIS?
- As good as it gets!
- Online Education
- The Study
- Teach In
- TV Station Home
- Sample 3
- Boston University Lawsuite
- Public Library
- Letter to Nussbaum
- Letter to Loyola Marymount University
- Letter to California State University
- Letter to City College of San Francisco I
- Letter to City College of San Francisco II
- 2nd Letter to California State University
- Chaffey Amendment
- Documentation Guidelines
- When Faculty Are TOO Accommodating
- Confidentiality of Disability
- Reasonable Accommodation
DAIS stands for: Disability Access Information and Support
Disability Access Information and Support (DAIS) is an important resource to the higher education community, providing a menu of services for those concerned with disability and access in higher education. Institutions and organizations can contract for help from DAIS, in the person of Jane Jarrow, Ph.D., for a variety of services. The growing list of DAIS publications includes resource materials to assist in interpreting legal mandates, reviewing policies and procedures, and understanding the philosophical underpinnings of providing quality service to people with disabilities in the postsecondary environment.